Premier District Management, LLC will provide Financial Management services that are highlighted by an industry specific municipal accounting software system that allows for a uniform accounting system that meets generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Examples of services provided but not limited to are:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements that clearly identify the District’s current financial position.
- Manage District funds by investing in the highest yield funds but are supported by State protections through the usage of Qualified Public Depositories (QPD).
- Ability to provide and track expenditure trends with trend reports and investment tracking reports.
- Budget preparation including historical data to provide the District with sufficient information.
- Preparation of cash and investment summaries, advising and coordinating on funding issues and other financial services as needed or requested.
- Assessment Levy
- Capital improvement programs
- Assessment methodologies
- Records management