Management Services is a combination of all services provided to our clients. It begins with a strong working relationship between our dedicated PDM team and the community’s elected representatives. All services are coordinated and provided through the District Manager who strives to keep consistent communication between our team and the Board of Supervisors.
The services include keeping abreast of issues important to the community and ensuring the Board is aware of project status and concerns within the community. We don’t want the Supervisors to be the “last ones to know something!”
The District Manager will coordinate the preparation of the agenda and support materials for the agenda packets; maintain District Records and respond to public record requests, resident inquiries or complaints, ensure all required documents are submitted in a timely manner and be your one source of contact for Board members, vendors, residents, and other governmental officials.
Some examples of the services/approach in the management services we provide:
- Attend all meetings of the Board of Supervisors and provide the Board with meaningful dialogue on the issues before the Board for action.
- Attend any standing committee meetings that may require the Manager to attend but not on a regular basis.
- Implementation of budget directives.
- Provide all required annual disclosure information to the local government in the County in which the District resides.
- Ensure compliance with the Florida Statutes as it relates to financial reporting requirements for the District and State and Federal tax and financial forms.
- Maintain an audio recording of all meetings of the District.
- Provide Oath of Office and Notary Public for all newly elected members of the Board of Supervisors.
- Monitor board member’s submittal of Florida forms F-1 and Statement of Financial Disclosure.
- Coordinate and provide contract administration for any services provided to the District by outside vendors through field services personnel or other methods including confirmation of State of Florida business license, liability insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, and past performance on CDD projects.
- Review proposals submitted to the District for vendors’ past performance, contract addendum(s), permits required, proposal cost, proposed start date, proposed period of performance, and identified Fiscal Year budget line item.
- Complete county required filings.
- Maintain the Districts website keeping it current, informative, and ensure it provides mandated information.
- Coordinate with the Board to determine the services and levels of service to be provided as part of the District’s budget preparation.
- Prepare Board Agendas and coordinate receipt of sufficient material for the Board of Supervisors to make informed policy decisions.
- Prepare and advertise all notices of meetings in an authorized newspaper of circulation in the County in which the District is located.
- Record and transcribe meeting minutes for all meetings of the Board of Supervisors including regular meetings, special meetings, workshops, and public hearing(s).
- Maintain and safeguard the minutes of public meetings, resolutions, contracts, and agreements.
- Compile, consolidate, and maintain adopted rules, procedures, contracts, and other documents of the Districts.